Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas was hard on the gut.

Merry Christmas everyone..

Christmas was hard on the ole gut.  All the candy and cookies, pie and just great cooking.  I did pretty good though.  Don't get me wrong, I had me some HAM AND TURKEY, tutor tators and dressing.   Oh, and one piece of peach cobbler, with skim milk on it.  I passed on the Pumpkin pie (that was hard.)

I digressed three pounds, but that's OK.  Weight loss is just a by-product of becoming healthier.  Eating (righter) only results in a healthy weight.

And, how crazy do you think I would be if I eat carrots while everyone else had all the good ole holiday goodies.  Wait a minute, I ain't doing the ole carrot thing anyway.

All in all.  Great Christmas here at the Leathers House.  That three pounds will be gone tonight after the big ole workout.




No comments:

Post a Comment