Baked Buffalo Wings
This bar favorite is usually deep fried in batter and loaded with blue cheese dressing. Give this alternative a try for a healthier spin!
1 lb chicken wings (preferably without skin)
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon Celtic Sea Salt
1/2 cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1. Fill a large pot half way with water and then add the first 4 ingredients.
2. Bring water mixture and wings to a boil and then boil for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer wings to an oven safe container coated with butter.
4. Bake wings on “Broil” for 15 minutes on each side. (For crispier wings, cook longer on each side, maybe 20 minutes per side).
5. While waiting for wings, combine the hot sauce and butter in a small pot and cook over low flame until melted.
6. When wings are done, shake ‘em up with the sauce and enjoy!
Thanks Isabel De Los Rio... Make sure you go check out her page.. Link above...