Monday, January 23, 2012

Peach Dressing on boneless Pork Ribs... OMG good

Yeah, thats right.. Paula Deen Peach  Dressing on boneless Pork Ribs.. They were SLAP YOUR MOMMA GOOD.   This is Tracy's original recipe, that I have to admit at first I thought to myself, "Self, don't know how this is going to turn out."  Well, I have no idea why I questioned her thinking...

It was like cleaning up after Alpacas.. IT WAS AWESOME.....  Fricken Awesome.

Pour Paula Deens Peach Salad Dressing over Boneless Pork Ribs and bake in oven at 350 degree for about 2 hours.  They were so tender, and delicious, accompanied by fried tators onions (fried in olive oil..)

Awesome combination.. NOW remember, it is all about portion.. One slice of ribs and a serving of tator about the size of your fist... You will be tempted to go back for seconds, but don't.  Save the left overs for tomorrows sandwich.. CAN'T WAIT...


No comments:

Post a Comment